Visas and Immigration

Postgraduate finance

Before you arrive

If you are a national of the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, then you currently do not need a visa to come to the UK to study. If you are from a country outside of the EEA, please check which visa you require below.

Information: Visas and Immigration

Contact us