Tier 4 (General) Visa


A non-EU/EEA/Swiss national who wish to come to the UK to study at Ravensbourne for a course of six months or more must usually obtain a Tier 4 (General) student visa before travelling to the UK.

Please note, you will not require a student visa if you currently have permission to be in the UK in an immigration category which allows you to study (the permission should ideally be valid for the full length of your course).  

Information: tier 4 visa

Contact us

Need help with your visa application?

E: [email protected]
Book an online Tier 4 Advice session