General information for Non-EU/EEA students

There are over 50 nationalities of learners studying with us, so we understand the needs of international students and can advise and support on matters relating to English language, course content, accommodation, finance, employability and much more. 

Our reputation and high graduate employment rates make us an excellent choice for you. 

We are here to help, so please complete this enquiry form choosing one of the International options as the main subject of enquiry.

If you are a non EEA/EU/Swiss national and you intend to come to the UK to study for more than six months, you are classified as a Tier 4 student and will need to apply for a Tier 4 student visa.

If you wish to come to Ravensbourne for a shorter course (maximum six months or undertake a period of study as a visiting student, you might need to apply for either a Short-Term Student Visa or a Tier 4 Student Visa. Please refer to the visa and immigration section of our website for more information.

Getting in touch

Email: international@rave.ac.uk

Book a Google hangout/Skype session to speak with the Tier 4 team.

Amazing things happen here