Student Route Visa


Essential information

A non-UK national* who wishes to come to the UK to study at Ravensbourne for a course of six months or more must usually obtain a Student Route visa before travelling to the UK.

Please note, you will not require a student visa if you currently have permission to be in the UK in an immigration category which allows you to study (the permission should ideally be valid for the full length of your course).  

EEA/Swiss students must apply via the Student Route if they arrive and are resident in the UK after 31st December 2020. If already resident in the UK before 31st December 2020, they must apply via the EU Settlement Scheme before 30th June 2021. 

Information: Student Route VIsa

Contact us

Need help with your visa application?

E: [email protected]