Fees and funding

For undergraduate study

Tayo Onabule Advertising and Brand Management work

Undergraduate fees and funding

While at university or college you'll have two main costs - tuition fees and living costs.

The main types of finance are tuition fees and maintenance loans (which will have to be paid back) and grants and bursaries (which do not have to be paid back).

Undergraduate fees: BA/BSc (Hons) Degrees

Fees 2022/23

Home students

Commencing 2022/23 academic year: £9,250

Overseas students

Commencing 2022/23 academic year: £16,500                                    


International student progressing from Further Education to Higher Education: The cost of the foundation diploma course will be reimbursed over the three years of an undergraduate course. The discount applies for the three years of the undergraduate course and will not be applied to any repeat years.


Fees 2023/24

Home students

Commencing 2023/24 academic year: £9,250

Overseas students

Commencing 2023/24 academic year: £16,500   

How can I pay my fees?

Home students

Students may pay fees to us directly or by applying for a tuition fee loan.

International students:

Please find information about international tuition fees.

How do I apply for a tuition fees loan from Student Finance England (SFE)?

New students going to university or college in September can usually apply for their student finance from February/March in the year their course is due to start. 

New students should follow these three easy steps to make sure they get their money in time for the start of their course.

1. Visit the SFE student finance zone
Before they apply, students should look at the range of resources SFE have on their student finance zone to find out what they can get and how to apply.

2. Register online
The quickest and easiest way to apply is online at www.gov.uk/studentfinance.

3. Fill in the application
Students don’t need a confirmed place at university. They can use their preferred choice of course and simply update the details online if they need to.

Visit our Student Finance page for more information.

Information for continuing students and exceptions

Information for EU Students

Now that the United Kingdom has officially left the European Union (EU), there are some changes to your status and rights as an EU student wishing to live and study in the UK. Below is some helpful information on what that means for you as an EU national.

Useful links

Follow the links below to find information about international tuition fees, scholarships and bursaries and applying to Ravensbourne: