The information published on these tables/document shows:
- The number of offers we have made in relation to those applications.
The number of those offers accepted and the number of those who have registered with us
- The number of students who attained a particular degree or other academic award, or a particular level of such an award, on completion of their course with us.
It also shows these numbers by reference to:
- The gender of the individuals to which they relate
- Their ethnicity
- Their socio-economic background.
Important note: this data has not been contextualised. This means, for example, that you will not be able to see from this data how many of those applying to courses met the entry criteria. It is also the case that universities and colleges will often receive many more applications than they have spaces on courses and so offer rates will necessarily be lower than application rates in those circumstances.
Transparency report dataset
Applications, offers, acceptances and registrations: 2018-19 entrants
Provider: Ravensbourne University London
Table 1a: Summary of applications, offers, acceptances and registrations for 2018-19 entrants
Data for full time students
Data for part-time students and apprenticeships is not available
Table 2a: Percentage of first degrees at grade 2:1 or above by characteristic for 2017-18 qualifiers
|EIMD quintile||1 and 2||53%|
|3 to 5||69%|
- N/A: Not applicable as no applicants to this mode of study
- N: 24 or fewer students in this population
- DP: Data suppressed for data protection reasons