Postgraduate: Paying your fees
Full payment on enrolment by:-
- Direct Debit - Please complete an application form and a Direct Debit mandate for payment of fees by Direct Debit (termly or monthly instalments options available for home or EU students only).
- Bank Transfers - Please make sure you have sufficient funds in your account to cover any bank charges and allow sufficient time for your bank to process the transfer. Funds must be received before you enrol.
- Cash - Ravensbourne does not accept cash.
- Credit cards / Debit Cards - Payment can be made either in person at the college or by telephone by calling the Finance Team on 020 3040 3994. We are normally able to offer international students an exchange rate to pay in their local currency.
- Pay to Study Service service operated by Edu Step (International Students only).
Ravensbourne bank account details
These details are for Home and European Union Learners only.
Please ensure that you sufficient funds to cover any bank charges.
International Learners are requested to make all payments via the Pay to Study Service and not make payment directly to our bankers.
|Name of Bank||Barclays Bank plc|
|Address||1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP, United Kingdom|
|Account Name||Ravensbourne College|
|Swift (BIC)||BARC GB22|
|IBAN||GB69 BARC 2014 3360 2434 34|
If you transferring funds using the above details, please be aware that banks sometimes shorten references and we may not receive the full reference details that you have included on the payment.
So, please ensure that your Student Identification number is the FIRST part of the reference, if you do not know your Student ID number please email your name and date of birth to email@example.com and request this information.