Undergraduate: Tuition fees
While at university or college you'll have two main costs - tuition fees and living costs.
The main types of finance are tuition fee and maintenance loans (which will have to be paid back) and grants and bursaries (which do not have to be paid back).
Undergraduate: BA/BSc (Hons) Degrees
Home & EU students
Commencing 2019/20 academic year: £9,250
Commencing 2018/19 academic year: £9,250
New international Tier 4 Visa students
Commencing 2019/20 academic year: £14,500
Commencing 2018/19 academic year: £13,500
New international (Non Tier 4 visa) students
Commencing 2019/20 academic year: £10,800
Commencing 2018/19 academic year: £10,800
Please note that some courses my incur additional costs.
A list of these courses and detail breakdown of costs can be found on our intranet.
International students making full payment by 1 August in the year of entry 5.0%
International progressing from FE to HE - the cost of the foundation diploma course will be reimbursed over the three years of an undergraduate course. The discount applies for the three years of the undergraduate course and will not be applied to any repeat years.
Please note: Fees may be subject to increase in subsequent years of your course, by less than or equal to any increase in the retail pricing index (RPI-X) up to the maximum fee cap as determined by law or government policy.
Home & EU students please note:
- Students may pay fees to us directly or by applying for a tuition fee loan (see below).
- Where students are paying fees directly to Ravensbourne, tuition fees are due in full at the start of the academic year or subject to the agreement of the finance office may be paid in instalments.
International students please note:
- International Learners requiring a CAS letter to obtain a Tier 4 visa will be required to make a deposit payment of £5,000 of the fees and arrange payment of the balance on or prior to enrolment or by 1 August for the 5.0% discount to apply.
- Tuition fees are due in full at the start the academic year or subject to the agreement of the finance office, for those not requiring a visa to study in the UK, may be paid in installments.
- Instalments options are not available to international students who require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK.
Tuition Fee Loans from Student Finance England (SFE)
New students going to university or college in 2018/19 can apply for their student finance now.
New students should follow these three easy steps to make sure they get their money in time for the start of their course.
1. Visit the SFE student finance zone
Before they apply, students should look at the range of resources SFE have on their student finance zone to find out what they can get and how to apply.
2. Register online
The quickest and easiest way to apply is online at www.gov.uk/studentfinance.
3. Fill in the application
Students don’t need a confirmed place at university. They can use their preferred choice of course and simply update the details online if they need to.
Continuing students will be contacted by SFE to prompt them to apply in due course.