Undergraduate fees and funding
Going into Higher Education is one of the biggest investments you will ever make and it's important to keep on top of your finances while you're studying.
You'll have two main costs to meet: tuition fees and living expenses. Here are some links to help you stay up-to-date on fees and the finance available.
Tuition fees and the range of financial support available are different for home, European Union or international learners - if you're not sure where you fit in, visit the UKCISA website for more information.
We know studying can be expensive and students sometimes find themselves in unexpected hardship, so we have a range of financial support packages designed to help learners who are struggling with money.
You can find entitlements on creative software packages, some of which are free, at our student store.
We're here to help, so please complete this enquiry form choosing 'Fees and funding' as the main subject of enquiry.
UK student loans: Key facts
- No up-front fees; tuition costs will be paid by a government loan
- Loan repayments are made only once you have left university and are earning over £21,000 per year
- Ravensbourne's fees set at £9,250 (for 2019/20) for undergraduate programmes
- A wide range of financial support is provided to help with tuition fee and living costs for learners from lower income backgrounds.
- Studying part-time? You will be eligible for loans to cover fees, but you will not be eligible for maintenance loans or grants
Ravensbourne University London is committed to ensuring that students from all backgrounds can access and succeed in higher education. We publish an Access and Participation Plan, setting out our strategy for outreach and support for students from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Click here to read our Plan.
Not only are you equipped with all of the knowledge and software skills that you need in the real world, you get the opportunity to work on real projects for major clients. That experience is priceless and puts Ravensbourne graduates ahead of many other institutions.
Tom McCagherty, BA (Hons) Digital Film Production