Our open plan, state-of-the-art building was made for collaboration and creative working - winning the prestigious RIBA award for most innovative Higher education building in London in 2011.
The campus, designed by the internationally acclaimed Farshid Moussavi (previous co-founder of the London-based Foreign Office Architects), can boast:
- a variety of work spaces, including social and quiet areas, high-tech creative suites, technology hubs, design studios and more
- free wi-fi access throughout
- a £16m industry-standard high-definition digital broadcast facility
- two floors of the latest technology for 2D and 3D printing
- research and development space, housing 100 SME businesses
- green technologies throughout, including environmentally friendly construction materials, a green roof, solar hot water and a biomass boiler
- a cafe, as well as access to a wealth of restaurants, bars and cafes in the surrounding area and the neighbouring O2.
As you'd expect of a college focusing on design, it's a beautiful building inside and out, and a real contrast to the slightly corporate O2 and surrounding area. Inside, it's airy and innovatively designed to make the most of the space; lucky students!
Sarah Drinkwater, Google Community Manager
Access to the building
Staff and student card holders:
Monday to Friday 6am to 11pm last entry 10.30pm.
Saturdays 9am to 6pm last entry at 5.30pm.
Visitors and non card holders (except on published Open Days): Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm only.
Sundays and Bank Holidays Ravensbourne is closed.
From celebrations to conferences, seminars to showcases, we offer great versatility and flexibility for all kinds of events, big or small, allowing you to create a truly unique experience for your guests.
If you would like hire our venue please click here.