MFA Craft Editing - online taster course
The start of your journey to becoming a powerful creative editor
22nd June - 3rd July 2020
Ravensbourne have teamed up with the world’s only professional craft editing online course Inside the Edit to deliver this taster session to our MFA Craft Editing postgraduate programme.
Using cutting edge technologies, this masters is offered as a distance-learning course to students anywhere in the world. All rushes are professionally shot and packaged for the purpose of developing editing skills.
This taster course will give you hands-on experience of the MFA Craft Edit masters, the industry's first professional editing course where the focus is on the art form rather than the software or technology
- Overview: The Craft of Editing Masterclass with ITE founder Paddy Bird.
- Project briefing – edit a short factual piece
- Download rushes, work through ITE craft tutorials
- Show work in progress
- Masterclass and group feedback
- Show final cut – receive one-to-one feedback
- Masterclass: craft edit demonstration
Start date: 22nd June 2020
Registration: To register your interest, please complete the form. Full details of the taster sessions course structure will be sent to you via email.
Places: Allocated on a first come first serve basis
Full details and further information about the full-time postgraduate course can be found here.