This is an introductory level course for AutoCad, which is framed within a workflow that could be implemented in a project. It covers the key technical and organisational elements of creating, managing and plotting a set of professional drawings. The course is divided into smaller sections, and supported with specific exercise files for each section.
- Brief history on AutoCad and its implementation in practice
- Overview of AutoCad workflow
- Exploring the User Interface
- Introduction to the command line
- Setting up AutoCad workspaces
- File management
- Drawing objects
- Navigating drawing
- Introduction to line properties
- Working with Blocks
- Introduction to text in AutoCad
- Introduction to layouts and viewports.
- Introduction to print setup
At the end of this course you will have gained the knowledge to effectively set up the AutoCad files for projects, draw objects using drawing tool palette. Additionally you will be able to manage a set of drawings in a single file and produce print-quality PDFs.
What you need to bring
Notepad and pen to take notes and USB stick or hard drive to save your work
£320 (inc VAT)
Please contact us on email@example.com