SEO Boost and Social Media for Business
Search Engine Optimisation and Social Media for Business
It might be difficult to attract readers to your website/blog with increased competition from business trying to get to the top of Google or other search engines. Do you struggle to understand who your readers are? Want to implement your first SEO campaign? Wondering how SEO might help you? Need some guidance on effective Social Media use? If that is the case, then this the right course for you.
This course will help to accelerate the inbound traffic from search engines to your website, improve your presence on the web and offer tips to help your Google ranking, while also looking at how to maximize the social media impact.
Complete beginners welcome - no experience needed, this course is not as technical and complex as it sounds. Our courses are taught in a relaxed and friendly manner by an industry practising tutor.
The 4-week course includes:
- Organic v Paid results
- Search engine indexing
- Dynamic content
- Inbound links
- Social Media Optimisation
- User Personas
On completion of the course learners will:
- Create inbounds links to their website
- Utilise search engine indexing
- Undertake keyword research and understand the importance of it
- Use social media channels to improve their site’s Google rankings
- You have to be aged 19+ to study with us.
- Minimum IT skills required to commence the course.
- Basic computer skills.
Course start dates
Wed 09 May 2018
18:00 - 21:00
Course end dates
Wed 30 May 2018
No of course weeks running