Introduction to Adobe Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
Get a basic working understanding of the Adobe design software, Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop in this 20-hour introductory course
The three programs will be taught along side each other, maximizing on the cross over between the individual software.
Learners will be guided through the basics of each program, quickly gaining a broad base of skills.
Topics covered will include:
All learners have access to their own laptop or computer and the course is taught at an approachable pace, however you must be comfortable and able to use a computer (i.e know how to use an internet browser, copy and paste etc)
Please bring a USB stick to save your files and documents onto and to keep any shared resources.
On completion of the course learners will:
- Have a better understanding of the adobe software and feel more confident with approaching the programmes and building up further knowledge.
- Be able to create and manipulate image in Photoshop
- Be able to create shapes and type in Illustrator
- Be able create and layout text in InDesign.
- Have an understanding of how to synthesize the three programs for basic graphic design and home publishing needs.
- Create and save documents suitable for print and web.
Basic IT skills (for example being able to use the web browser/internet as well required to commence the course
YOU NEED TO BE AGED 19+ to study with us
Basic computer skills are a mandatory requirement.
Course start dates
Sat 30 Sep 2017
10:00 - 15:30
Course end dates
Sat 21 Oct 2017
No of course weeks running
4 consecutive Saturdays from 10:00 - 15h30