Introduction to Adobe Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop December
Get a basic working understanding of the Adobe design software, Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop in this 12-hour introductory course
** Please be aware that this course is a Christmas special, with 8 less hours than the standard course, this has been reflected in the course price **
The three programs will be taught along side each other, maximizing on the cross over between the individual softwares.
Learners will be guided through the basics of each program, quickly gaining a broad base of skills.
Topics covered will include:
All learners have access to their own laptop and the course is taught at an approachable pace, however you must be comfortable and able to use a computer (i.e know how to use an internet browser, copy and paste etc)
Please bring a USB stick to save your files and documents onto and to keep any shared resources. Resources are provided for each topic in digital format.
On completion of the course learners will:
- Have a better understanding of the adobe software and feel more confident with approaching the programmes and building up further knowledge.
- Be able to create and manipulate image in Photoshop
- Be able to create shapes and type in Illustrator
- Be able create and layout text in Indesign.
- Have an understanding of how to synthesize the three programs for basic graphic design and home publishing needs.
- Create and save documents suitable for print and web.
Basic IT skills (for example being able to use the web browser/internet as well required to commence the course
YOU NEED TO BE AGED 19+ to study with us
Basic computer skills are a mandatory requirement
Course start dates
Mon 04 Dec 2017
18:00 - 21:00
Course end dates
Fri 08 Dec 2017
No of course weeks running: 1
4 days (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday) from 18:00 - 21h00