Intermediate Film Making
Intermediate film making consists of 5 fast paced sessions which directly follow on from the Introduction to filming course.
It is also suitable for those with previous experience of basic film production.
Each 5 hour session which runs every Monday 1pm to 6pm, will build upon your already gained practice of film making.
You will study:
- Whats makes a great short story film.
- Turning an idea into practical reality.
- Improving your practical production skills: Camera, Lights, Action… Take Two.
- Produce a short film: Pre-production.
- Produce a short film: Production
You will be provided with all the film making equipment needed: Camera, mics, lights. Laptop computers will be available for each student to use during the sessions.
You will work individually and in small production groups using hands on production techniques as well as cloud based digital learning.
Build upon and improve your film making skills before moving onto the next level - Post production.
- You have attended the Introduction to filming course
- You have to be aged 19+ to study with us.
- Minimum IT skills required to commence the course
- Basic computer skills.
- No experience of film equipment required
Course start dates
Mon 12 June 2017
13:00 - 18:00
Course end dates
Mon 10 July 2017
No of course weeks running
Runs every Mon for 5 weeks