If you haven't applied for a course yet or you do not have any offers on your five choices you may be able to add another course choice through UCAS Extra between between 25 February and 4 July.
Limited places are available but our vacancy list is kept up-to-date to ensure you are not disappointed or misinformed about the choices available.
- Advertising and Brand Design
- Digital Film Production
- Digital Photography
- Digital Television Production
- Digital Television Technology
- Fashion Accessory & Textile Futures
- Fashion Buying and Brand Management
- Fashion Promotion
- Games Design
- Graphic Design
- Illustration for Communication
- Interior Design Environment Architectures
- Motion Graphics
- Music and Sound Design
- Product Design
- Urban Landscape Architecture
- User-Experience and User-Interface (UX/UI) Design
How to apply
This is what you need to do;
- Make sure you register with UCAS and have your UCAS ID
- Check our current availability on the 2018 course list and choose a course
- Contact our Admissions Team via email or phone on 020 3040 3991
- Tell us your preferred course, your qualifications, and UCAS ID.
- The Admissions team will set up an interview.
- Please make yourself available for an interview at short notice. We may ask you to bring your portfolio/showreel or some examples of your work with you depending on your preferred course.
- If you are successful and you are made an offer of a place, confirm your choice on UCAS Track by midnight the same day.
Note: you must do this within 24 hours of confirmation or you may lose your offer.
- The Admissions team will confirm your place via a confirmation email confirmation together with enrolment and induction information.
Our phoneline is now open. Please on contact one of our friendly team via email or phone on 020 3040 3991.