If you haven't applied for a course yet or you do not have any offers on your five choices you may be able to add another course choice through UCAS Extra.
The below undergraduate course are still taking applications for September 2018.
Limited places are available but our vacancy list is kept up-to-date to ensure you are not disappointed or misinformed about the choices available.
- Broadcast Audio Technology
- Broadcast Computing
- Broadcast Systems Technology
- Design and Coding
- Digital Advertising and Design
- Digital Film Production
- Digital Photography
- Design Products
- Digital Television Production
- Editing and Post Production
- Fashion Accessory Design & Textile Futures
- Fashion Buying and Brand Management
- Fashion Promotion
- Graphic Design
- Interior Design Environment Architectures
- Motion Graphics
- Music for Media
- Outside Broadcast Technology
- Sound Design
- Urban Landscape Architecture
How to apply
This is what you need to do;
- Make sure you register with UCAS and have your UCAS ID
- Check our current availability on the 2018 course list and choose a course
- Contact our Admissions Team
- Tell us your preferred course, your qualifications, and UCAS ID.
- The Admissions team will set up an interview.
- Please make yourself available for an interview at short notice. We may ask you to bring your portfolio/showreel or some examples of your work with you depending on your preferred course.
- If you are successful and you are made an offer of a place, confirm your choice on UCAS Track by midnight the same day.
Note: you must do this within 24 hours of confirmation or you may lose your offer.
- The Admissions team will confirm your place via a confirmation email confirmation together with enrolment and induction information.