Top reasons to choose Ravensbourne
Call 020 3040 3991
- Employment - Strong track record in getting good jobs for our graduates. Our 2016 Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA) graduate employability rate, based on 2015/16 graduates, is an impressive 94.7%. Ravensbourne is among the top third of all institutions in England for creative graduate salaries. This is based on median salaries 5 years after graduating taken from the Department for Education's Longitudinal Education Outcomes 2017.
- Reputation - For Art & Design we're currently ranked; in the top 50 in the world; top 20 in Europe; and top 10 in the UK *QS World University Rankings.
- Technology - Learners are able to hire out industry-standard equipment and make use of cutting-edge facilities including the first materials library in the UK. We also have a laptop bursary scheme, offering a discount for students enrolling on undergraduate courses. And you can find entitlements on creative software packages, some of which are free, at our student store.
- Learning - Staff are highly regarded in industry and are still bringing their expertise to their chosen fields. With Bafta nominees to practicing designers and UK 'points of light', you can be sure you'll be learning from dedicated experts. Find out more about your tutors here.
- Networking - We regularly hold events to bring creative minds together and stimulate debate, attracting some of the biggest names in the digital arts. You can see some of our partners here.
- Environment - Our open plan building was designed for collaboration and creative working - winning the prestigious RIBA award for most innovative higher education building in London in 2011. But it's not just about the building. You will get the support you need your tutors and also from our Student Services team.
- Notable Alumni - We've built a name for ourselves by producing some of Britain's finest - and most diverse - creative talent. Music legend David Bowie, fashion designer Stella McCartney, Olympic torch designer Jay Osgerby, and The Kings' Speech producer Gareth Unwin and Simon Egan all trained here. Visit our alumni wall for more information about some of our recent alumni.
- Success - We have a strong record of student industry placement and awards. Just this year our students have worked with The Tate Modern, Ogilvy, The Queen's Gallery at Buckingham Palace, as well as designing new fashions for the European Space Agency and Years and Years lead singer Olly Alexander.