How to apply
So, you would like to secure a place at Ravensbourne for undergraduate study?
What you need to do:
- Check our current course availability and choose what you'd like to study
- Contact our Admissions Team
- Email us your portfolio or showreel (follow our simple guidelines on what you need to include).*
- Take part in a telephone interview
- If successful, formally accept your offer via UCAS
What you need to have ready before you call us:
- Name of the course or courses you’re interested in
- List of your qualifications
- Your UCAS ID (if you’ve already registered)
- Your portfolio and/or showreel
Our clearing phone line will be open from 5 July. You will then be able to contact one of our friendly support team.