How to apply
So, you would like to secure a place at Ravensbourne for undergraduate study?
What you need to do:
- Check our current course availability and choose what you'd like to study
- Call our Admissions Team on 020 3040 3991 or email email@example.com
- Email us your portfolio or showreel (follow our simple guidelines on what you need to include).*
- Take part in a telephone interview
- If successful, formally accept your offer via UCAS
What you need to have ready before you call us:
- Name of the course or courses you’re interested in
- List of your qualifications
- Your UCAS ID (if you’ve already registered)
- Your portfolio and/or showreel
Our clearing phone line will be open from 3 July 2017. You will then be able to call us on 020 3040 3991 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to talk with one of our friendly team.
* If you need help with your Portfolio or Showreel please note that we are offering Portfolio and Showreel Advice surgeries as part of the Clearing offer. The next surgeries are scheduled for 16 and 21 August. Drop in at Ravensbourne between 9am-5pm on either of these days to have your Portfolio or Showreel reviewed.
If you'd like to sign up to any of these sessions, please email email@example.com
Interested in postgraduate studies in design or media? Places still available for 2017 entry. Apply now.