Ravensbourne animation course ranked one of the best in the world
Ravensbourne’s BA (Hons) Animation course has been ranked in the “Top 100 International Animation Schools" by Animation Career Review.
The schools were marked against the following criteria:
- Overall quality of programme including technology and facilities available to students
- Consistency and quality of student and graduate animation works
- Geographic advantages derived from the school being located near animation employment hotspots
- Reputation of programme within the industry
- Tuition and overall cost of attendance
The publication which surveyed animation schools across the world has released the rankings so students can make the best choice for them.
Associate Dean, Dr Rosemary Stott said: “We’re delighted the calibre of our animation course has been recognised.
“I would encourage any prospective students to come and visit Ravensbourne on one of our Open Days to see the fantastic facilities, meet the lecturers and see what our institution can offer.”
The animation course is creative skillset accredited with 94% of students working or studying six months after the course. In the past year animation students have collaborated with the BBC on a series of films about the weather.