How to create your own podcast
In this course BBC radio producer and podcaster Sarah Cuddon will reveal the key ingredients to making a start in podcasting.
You will learn why audio is the ideal medium for storytelling, how to choose the right kit and record great audio, how to do basic editing and sound-scaping and how to launch your idea.
Sarah Cuddon is a BBC radio documentary maker and podcast producer with more than twenty years experience making ear-catching audio. She’s a core producer for the award winning series Short Cuts (BBC Radio 4) and she’s made podcasts for Tate, Mumsnet and The Guardian amongst others.
During this course you will:
- Listen to a wide range of great podcasts and think about what makes them work.
- Learn about theme, format and story for your podcast.
- Experiment with a microphone and digital recording device.
- Acquire some basic audio editing skills using Adobe Audition.
- Learn how to find a platform for your podcast.
This course runs every Monday between 2 - 23 March 2020, 6-8pm.
Location: Ravensbourne University, 6 Penrose Way, London SE10 0EW.
Any questions? Email: email@example.com