Vital Ideas (1)
hosted by Master of Design Symposium
This half day symposium is a 'Vital Ideas' event hosted by our own Master of Design and Innovation postgraduate programme.
It is the culmination of a research project funded by the Arts Council's Share Academy. The Share Academy project aims to build sustainable and mutually beneficial relationships between the Higher Education sector and specialist museums in London.
Date: 23 September 2014
We are excited to announce the full line up of speakers who are guaranteed to spark some interesting and inspiring discussions:
- Dr Daniel Glaser - Director of Science Gallery London
- Roland Harwood - Co-Founder of 100open
- Hilary Jeninings - Associate of the Happy Museum Project
- Shan Maclennan - Creative Director of Learning and Participation at South Bank Centre
- Benita Matofska - Chief Sharer at The People Who Share
- Chloe Chapman - Individual Giving manager at the Design Museum
- James Hopkirk – Editor of Ideas Tap