Learn Do Share LONDON
In the UK for the first time ever
Ravensbourne is partnering with pioneering filmmaker, storyteller and entrepreneur, Lance Weiler, to bring his highly acclaimed Learn Do Share event to the UK for the first time ever.
Learn Do Share LONDON will challenge attendees to push the boundaries of storytelling. It will highlight how to create impactful stories by using the most effective tools – including the latest technology.
Join us to:
- Hear first hand from the world’s leading experts about the latest technical and creative innovations;
- Get a hands-on experience and experiment with new ideas through our practical labs and workshops;
- Get inspired to develop your own projects and pick up tips on how to fund and distribute them;
- Make new connections for future collaborations through invaluable networking opportunities;
- Find out how storytelling can impact on social innovation.
Keynote speakers include: Lance Weiler | Chris Sizemore (BBC) | Francesca Panetta (the Guardian) | Liz Rosenthal (Power to the Pixel) | Paula Zuccotti & Michael Webster (The Overworld) | Paul Sternberg (Ravensbourne) | Emer Coleman (Transport API) | Emily Mermazia (IC Tomorrow)
What you need to know
- 5th – 6th September at Ravensbourne
- Doors open 9.15am with the event running from 10.00am.
- Admission is free but booking is essential
- For more information and to register, visit www.london.learndoshare.net
This is a must –attend event for filmmakers, writers, games and app developers, product designers and entrepreneurs. Places are limited so register today.
This event is being organised via the Digital Media Innovation Consultancy and made possible thanks to funding from the European Regional Development Fund.