Coronavirus: advice for Tier 4 students


Preparing CAS and visa documents

If you are coming to the UK for the start of the 20/21 academic year, you will need to send us documentation before we can issue your Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS).

How do I know which documents to send you?

All details are in the email sent to you by the admissions team, which outlines the process for obtaining a CAS and applying for a Tier 4 visa.

You can also visit our visas and Immigration page for more information.

If you are unable to travel to the UK in the autumn term, please get in touch with the admissions team as soon as possible: [email protected]

Please note: we are unable to issue a CAS to students who wish to undertake their studies wholly by distance mode for the entire 20/21 academic year as per UKVI’s guidance.

Important information