Each year the festival gets bigger and more cutting-edge and this year it coincides with Global Enterprise Week. With a production budget of just £1, the students are being stretched to their creative limits as they must turn redundant, old materials into original, useful products,which can then be sold at the festival.
That's not all Penrose is offering. As Ravensbourne is an open, interactive institution which encourages communication and collaboration, a series of short two hour courses and introductions into digital innovation and business development are available to each visitor for free - be part of our mission and leave brimming with new ideas.
The courses include:
- Build Website with Wordpress
- Social Media for Business
- How to start an Online store
- Protecting your work on the web
- Making Mobile Apps
- Promotional Business Movie on ipad
- Drawing by ipad
- Crowd Funding
- Introduction to Rapid Prototyping
- Introduction to Vectorworks for interiors and Architecture
- Adobe Photoshop
Read about last year's event here