Incubation offers business the opportunity to be part of a growing, vibrant network, alongside expert commercial and legal advice.
The scheme allows companies to interact with one another, creating fresh new ideas, bringing in innovative perspectives and developing new products.
We have a track record of working successfully with design and technology firms in London. More than 200 businesses have benefited from our knowledge and networks.
If you are a current Ravensbourne student or a graduate from Ravensbourne, we offer a reduced cost Incubation programme that will allow you to build and develop your business. We love to work with our students and see them develop.
We also have an Incubation Lite option: see page for details
Unlimited - Up to 4 days/month of facilities:
This package allows the greatest degree of support and access at £255 per month:
- 4 days per month access to cutting edge design and media technology and stylish meeting rooms.
- Access to use TV studios, video editing facilities, 3D printers and fabric printers.
- Collaborate and work alongside other energetic companies and workers – use hot-desk workspaces to stay energised and creative.
- Come to networking events run by Ravensbourne to help develop pitches and bounce ideas off the group.
- Access to major industry events hosted by Ravensbourne with our partners Cisco, Ogilvy & Mather, the Mozilla Foundation & Barclays
- Business experts that provide ‘business surgery’ sessions to find solutions and improvements.
Limited - Up to 2 days/month of facilities:
This option provides some access and support, whilst allowing you to use the facilities more flexibly to work on your own schedule for £80 +VAT per month:
- 2 days per month access to our TV studios, video editing facilities, 3D printers and fabric printers.
- Meeting room hire and hot desk access for discussion and work.
- Attend the informal networking events to get vital outside opinions and fresh perspectives on your products and services.
- Attend professional industry events run with our partners Cisco, Ogilvy & Mather, the Mozilla Foundation & Barclays.
- Take part in ‘business surgery’ sessions to improve aspects of your businesses and find new ways to operate.
Recent graduates and students
As a third year student or recent graduate of Ravensbourne, you can apply to access the Incubation facilities and support services at a reduced rate. We want to support the students whom we have helped develop.
We’d love to be able to continue to benefit from your new ideas and for you to benefit from our established support: we therefore offer a reduced Incubation Lite package for you.
How to apply
If you are interested in the Incubation Lite programme, please contact the Incubation at Ravensbourne via the contact form.
Do have you questions? Feel free to drop us a line via our enquiry form.
How to apply
If you are interested in the incubation lite programme, please contact the Incubation at Ravensbourne via contact form.