Monthly incubation meeting
- Each company can introduce themselves, their goals and their passion.
- Ongoing, or future projects, can then be discussed amongst the Incubation companies, to see if new ideas, approaches and actions can be found.
- Companies can think about how they could collaborate with other Incubation companies.
Awad Bhenick, CEO, Blue Sky Media Productions
"Thank you for the event last Thursday. I have seen many good things and in the New Year I will be reverting to operate part of my business from the incubation.”
Monthly business surgeries
- Each month businesses can meet with Incubation experts to discuss potential business plans.
- They can get advice on patent claims and legal issues.
- We discuss marketing ideas and sales advice.
- Catch up on latest recommendations on business practices.
Rafael Dos Santos, Director, Room in the Moon
"At Ravensbourne, we have all the structure needed for our company, including IT support, if we need it, and coaching sessions to analyse and improve our projects. It was here where we developed our website, which has gone from 0 to 6,000 members.”
Kevin Kirk, Director, Coelrind Ltd
"Thank you for arranging the session with Taylor Wessing. It was informative, relevant and useful to our business. I hope we can use this type of service again, in this or other areas of business advice.”
Matt Ratcliffe, Director, Masters of Pie
“This enables us to change direction as a company very fast which is important to us as we experiment with new technology all the time.
Ravensbourne has been instrumental in allowing us to be able to work flexibly by providing expandable desk space, meeting room facilities and a central location in London. We have also been benefiting from expert guidance from members of the Ravensbourne team.”
Monthly panel expert workshops on viability of bringing a new product to market
These sorts of in depth, analytical workshops are expensive commodities in the commercial world; as part of the Incubation programme, they are offered free with the development plan.
- Business advice with Incubation experts.
- 1 hour private meetings to discuss business needs.
- Advice on patent searches and intellectual property protection.
Lorraine Brown, Director, Onoara
“I would not miss the opportunity to attend another consultation! It injected the boost we needed to take our business to the next level. We now have a clearer vision on how to improve our business, explore other avenues and seek out new opportunities. Thank you, Ha, for helping to make the Incubation a real asset to our business.”
Zbiggy Ucinek, Co-Founder & CEO, Gang of 4 Productions Ltd
“The expert panel workshop was a great experience, and more importantly, was based on our number one key issue - finding funding. It was definitely worth attending and I would highly recommend to others to take the opportunity to get impartial expert advice.”