Ravensbourne has been at the forefront of fashion and media innovation for more than 50 years. Utilising our cutting edge technology suites and a deep understanding of the current industries and their future direction, some of the biggest names in fashion and media in recent years have developed their skills with us.
David Bowie, Stella McCartney, Jay Osgerby (Olympic Torch designer), Michael Bruecker (Last FM creator), Gareth Unwin and Simon Egan (The King’s Speech producers) have all honed their passion and skills at Ravensbourne.
The college moved from leafy Kent to Greenwich in London, to be closer to the heart of the UK’s creative industry. The stunning new building was designed by a Japanese architectural firm renowned for striking, bold shapes and spaces.
With a focus on digital media and technical design, our courses, teaching methods, facilities and equipment are some of the best in the country.
The open atmosphere and spirit of entrepreneurial progression helps everyone in the building to think more creatively and act more decisively.
- The latest media and design software, with clean spaces that you can customise to your needs.
- Video recording and editing equipment, 3D printers, laser cutting machines, photography studios and digital fabric printers.
- Flexibility in the workspace and the ability to choose when, and how, you work with us.
- One-on-One private sessions to help with business support issues.
We don’t just offer business advice and work space, there are also:
- Networking opportunities – we have hundreds of members who have worked with us in the past and will do so again in the future. Becoming part of this network can open up fresh, exciting doors.
- Collaboration with our students and experts to really drive innovation.
- Our partnerships in the business and tech world mean we have access to some incredible events hosted both by ourselves, and our partners, such as Cisco, Barclays and Ogilvy & Mather.
- We also have access to some of the most exciting industry events in the UK.
We are not just a place to be able to work, we provide an environment and the expertise to help you grow your business and make it as efficient and progressive as possible.
Exclusively for current and previous students of Ravensbourne College: Incubation Lite gives the option of using our workstations, technology and access to our business expertise at a reduced cost.
We want our students and graduates to be able to develop new ideas and build businesses with our support and guidance.
See pricing options on our pricing page.
Ravensbourne is also proud to say that our EU funded programmes are not just about brand and ideas; they are also about opportunities.
Over the last few years, these programmes have led to a net gain of over £8m in jobs and new businesses. We take pride in having added to London’s creative industries with talented and ambitious people.
For any immediate queries on Incubation, please contact Ha Smith via email: firstname.lastname@example.org