Aim 4 – To forge and maintain dynamic relationships with our UK and International partners in industry, Higher Education, and the cultural sector and with the locality and our alumni
1 – To undertake, in conjunction with our staff and our existing and potential partners, a fundamental and cross-departmental review of all our partnerships, the objective of which is to develop a more strategic, professional and pro-active approach to the development, due diligence and management of our partnerships.
2 – To strengthen our external facing functions, enabling us to maximise opportunities around partnerships, commercial activity, marketing, public relations, fundraising and alumni, careers and industry liaison.
3 - To be recognised as a national and international leader in creative industries education and training, strengthening our reputation for short courses and consultancy, and delivering new generations of highly-skilled employees for our specialist industry sectors.
4 – To work with our locality and local authorities, securing effective partnerships with corporations, SMEs, Greenwich Borough Council, and the London LEP.
5 – To connect our staff and students to innovators, professionals and practitioners at the cutting edge.
Measures and indicators of progress will include:
- National and international profile
- Number and quality of national strategic partnerships
- Number and quality of international strategic partnerships
- Volume of activity to assist local authorities, businesses and schools in Greenwich and London
- Enhancement and expansion of alumni relations
- Range and volume of non-tuition-fee income, including: academic collaborations, commercial investment, development/sponsorship/fundraising