UCAS and HE Fairs
We attend a number of UCAS conventions and Higher Education (HE) Fairs at schools and colleges.
Representatives from Ravensbourne take part in a range of UCAS Fairs and Conventions held across the UK, as well as specialist UCAS Fairs such as “Design Your Future”.
UCAS events provide students, teachers and careers advisers with the opportunity to find out information about Ravensbourne, explore the courses we offer and chat to existing students about their student experience. Visitors can also pick up specialist literature and find out about our open days.
Higher Education Fairs
We attend school and college HE and Careers Fairs across London and the South East.
If you are planning to hold an event which you would like us to attend, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Ravensbourne can visit your school or college to deliver talks and give advice and support to students that are considering applying for HE courses in design and media.
- An overview of Ravensbourne and the courses we offer
- Fees and funding
- Applying to Ravensbourne – entry requirements and what we look for in a potential student
- Personal statement advice
- Advice for preparing for your interview
- Portfolio and showreel advice
- Subject-specific talks
- Student life
These workshops are aimed towards students in year 10 – 13 who are thinking about higher education and looking to study at Ravensbourne.
To find out more or to book a talk please email email@example.com
Ravensbourne’s Outreach Team offers a range of activities giving learners of all ages an insight into studying design- and media-related courses at university.
- UCAS Support – fees and finance, personal statement and preparing for your interview
- Portfolio and Showreel Surgeries
- Taster Days
- Holiday Schools
- Saturday Schools
Ravensbourne’s information pack for teachers and careers advisors includes:
- Information on joining our Progression Scheme
- A guide to writing your personal statement
- Getting your showreel ready for interview
- Getting your portfolio ready for interview
- Information on our upcoming Open Days
- A copy of Ravensbourne prospectus
To request a pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and postal address.
Contact us through our enquiry form now.