- You are to upload NO more than 10 pieces of work to a blog. A piece of work can be:
- An animation
- A Storyboard
- A Concept piece, which could be of an environment or character design
- Life drawings (one sheet of paper with multiple drawings on it or one developed drawing showing tone or colour)
- Any personal work representing design, drawing, colour and research.
- 3D work (a single model, an environment or samples of texturing and lighting skills)
- If you feel other work is suitable such as photography or model making then please feel free to add it if it is relevant to animation.
As for the blog you can either create a free blog using “Tumblr” http://www.tumblr.com/ or use an existing blog if you have one.
You will need to sign up using an existing email address and a password of your choice. Also create a simple URL perhaps something simple like: ravensbourneinterview.tumblr.com
Please make sure to remember these details in case we need to contact you if we have a problem with your blog.
Make sure your blog is NOT password protected so we can gain access to your blog at anytime.
Please note it is your responsibility for ensuring we can access your blog. If we are unable to do so we will not be able to proceed with your application.
Meet the lecturers...