Please note: Ravensbourne does not accept cash
We do accept payment in advance of enrolment, call the Finance Office on 020 3040 3721/23 with your card details
- Cheques - Please make cheques payable to 'Ravensbourne College' and bring along to campus when you enrol
- Direct Debit - Please complete an application form and a Direct Debit mandate for payment of fees by Direct Debit (termly or monthly instalments options available for home or EU students only) Visit: http://bit.ly/rave-ddebit for an application form and mandate
- Bank Transfers - Please make sure you have sufficient funds in your account to cover any bank charges and allow sufficient time for your bank to process the transfer. Funds must be received before you enrol
Ravensbourne bank account details
These details are for Home and European Union Learners only.
Please ensure that you sufficient funds to cover any bank charges.
International Learners are requested to make all payments via the Pay to Study Service and not make payment directly to our bankers.
Our bank account details
|Name of Bank
||Barclays Bank plc
||1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP, United Kingdom
||GB69 BARC 2014 3360 2434 34
If you transferring funds using the above details, please be aware that banks sometimes shorten references and we may not receive the full reference details that you have included on the payment.
So, please ensure that your Student Identification number is the FIRST part of the reference, if you do not know your Student ID number please email your name and date of birth to email@example.com and request this information.
Please ensure that the Learners name is quoted as a reference on the payment.
Eligibility for Direct Debit
Direct Debit allows Ravensbourne to collect the agreed tuition fee instalments directly from your bank account.
- Payment through Direct Debit is NOT available to Tier 4 Visa Learners.
- Learners wanting to pay their fees in instalments are able to do so using Direct Debit.
- Providing all payment are collected by the agreed due dates, the normal administration fee of 1.5% will not apply.
- Your bank account must be denominated in Sterling
- Your account must be held at a bank or building society within the United Kingdom (including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man)
- Your account must normally be a current account, if not please check with your bank as certain accounts are not eligible to operate direct debits.
Before submitting a request to pay by Direct Debit you must ensure that you will be able to meet all the payments on the agreed dates.
Ravensbourne will make a charge on each occasion that a Direct Debit collection fails and reserves the right to cancel the Direct Debit arrangement with any Learner and impose late payment charges should the agreement fall into arrears.
Learners are required to complete:-
Tuition Fee Loans
Tuition fee loans
Providing a Learner meets residency criteria, tuition fee loans are normally available to Home and European Union Learners studying on a undergraduate course. (International Learners please see International section<<LINK>>)
But, there are restrictions on the number of years a tuition fee loan may be given. This may effect your entitlement to obtain a loan if you:-
- have previously received support for a undergraduate course
- are enrolling to retake a year of the course (although you are normally permitted a tuition fee loan to retake ONE year of the course)
- already have a qualification and enrolling on this course does not give you a qualification of a higher level.*
If you feel that these issues effect you and you are relying on a tuition fee loan to pay the fees, it is advised that, you make appropriate enquires regarding your eligibility before enrolling as you will be required to sign a declaration accepting personal responsibility for payment of the tuition fee.
* If you already hold a qualification and enrolling on a course at Ravensbourne does not provide you with a qualification of a higher level the institution will charge the International Learner fee.
Tuition fee loans are paid directly to Ravensbourne and Learners are required to show their 'University or College payment advice' supplied by the Student Loans Company or other suitable confirmation on enrolment.
How you apply for a tuition fee loan depends on where you live:
Examples of the University or College Payment Advice
* please note the example relates to course charged at £8,300
Equivalent or Lower Qualifications (ELQ)- for Learners who hold a higher qualification
Home/EU students who already hold a degree or qualification or equivalent level to the Ravensbourne course to which they are applying should be aware that they are unlikely to be eligible for a student loan or other support.
Such students will need to make their own arrangements to pay their fees and maintain themselves.
Should you wish to withdraw from a course you should at first discuss the matter with your Course Tutor/Subject leader or with Student Support Services if the reason is of a financial nature.
You can make an appointment to see Student Support Services at the Information Centre on level 5.
If you still decide to withdraw you must print this withdrawal/deferral of studies form > complete > scan > and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ravensbourne does not accept backdated withdrawls.
Please note the following charges for withdrawing tuition fees:-
|Withdrawal date ||% of Tuition fee chargable |
|Withdrawal during the first 2 weeks of the course
|Withdrawal during the remainder of the first term
|Withdrawal during the second term
|Withdrawal during the third and final term
No refund will be made in respect of the registration fees for a Foundation Diploma course after registration has taken place.