- Through a Tuition Fee Loan (Undergraduate Home and European Union Students ONLY).
Full payment on enrolment by:-
- Cheque made payable to Ravensbourne College
- Credit Cards (Mastercard and Visa) / Debit Cards, We are normally able to offer International Students an exchange rate to pay in their local currency.A Credit/Debit card payment form can be found here.
- Pay to Study Service service operated by Edu Step (International Students only).
- Bank transfer direct to the College's bank account.
- Through a termly or monthly instalment plan agreed with the Ravensbourne. This option is not available to New Entrants or International Learners requiring a CAS Letter in order to apply for a VISA to study in the UK.
A proforma invoice is not a true invoice - it is a document stating Ravensbourne's commitment to provide services specified to the Learner at a certain price.
You can find the invoice relevant to you by clicking here. There is also information on how much to pay and method of payment.