So, you would like to secure a place at Ravensbourne for undergraduate level? (Great choice!)
This is what you need to do;
- Make sure you register with UCAS and have your UCAS ID
- Check our current availability on the 2015 course list and choose a course
- Call our Admissions Team on 020 3040 3991 or contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell us your preferred course, your qualifications, and UCAS ID.
- Please ensure you have a portfolio/showreel available as you may be asked to submit this electronically. Tutors will then be in touch to conduct a short telephone interview. We may also ask you to bring your portfolio/showreel or some examples of your work with you depending on your preferred course.
- If you are successful and you are made an offer of a place, confirm your choice on UCAS Track by midnight the same day.
Note: you must do this within 24 hours of confirmation or you may lose your offer.
- The Admissions team will confirm your place via a confirmation email together with enrolment and induction information.
Our Clearing 2016 phoneline is now open: call us on 020 3040 3991 to talk with one of our friendly team.